The Swiss-Central Asian Business Council is pleased to announce that jointly with the Embassy of the Kyrgyz Republic in Switzerland, the Investment Promotion and Protection Agency of the Kyrgyz Republic and the Joint Chamber of Commerce Switzerland / CIS+Georgia it will be organizing the investment presentation accompanying the official visit of Kyrgyz Republic’s Presiden Sooronbai Jeenbekov to Switzerland in July 2019.
An Investment Presentation of the Kyrgyz Republic attended by President Jeenbekov will be held in Zurich on 9 July 2019. It will be organized in Hotel Baur au Lac at 14:00.
The Agenda will be published shortly.
The Kyrgyz Republic (also known as Kyrgyzstan) is a landlocked high altitude country sandwiched between Kazakhstan in the north and China in the south and bordering Uzbekistan and Tajikistan in the west. It is approximately 5 times the size of Switzerland and has a population of ~ 6 million people. Kyrgyz and Russian languages are both official — a legacy of the USSR which built this country’s industry and created a large class of educated people.
Kyrgyzstan has become a comfortable regional and international investment hub, whose laws are the most liberal among the post-Soviet nations and whose service infrastructure is durable and inexpensive. Kyrgyz Republic is a real parliamentary democracy with a very balanced Constitution built on the anti-authoritarian traditions of the Kyrgyz people. The country is abound with investment opportunities and wants to present them to the international audience.
The event is a perfect opportunity to establish direct high level contacts with the representatives of the Kyrgyz Republic’s government and the business community who will outline the specific benefits of doing business in Kyrgyzstan and present the investment opportunities open in this dynamically developing economy.
The topics covered at the Investment Presentation will include:
- Kyrgyzstan is the perfect gateway into the Eurasian Economic Union (Customs Union). Find out how to set up a distribution business and get a duty-free access to over 180 million customers (Speaker from The State Committee on Industry, Energy and Mining of the Kyrgyz Republic)
- Investment market opening up (laws, infrastructure, instruments developed). Economic indicators. Possibility of issues for the global market. New investment funds legislation geared specifically for the international business. (Ministry of Economy of the Kyrgyz Republic).
- Benefits of doing business in Kyrgyzstan. An open economy with progressive & liberal legislation. Low taxes + special regimes available. A regional finance hub with no exchange controls and a stable banking system. A perfect onshore location for international trading businesses.
- Attractiveness of Kyrgyzstan’s financial industry (Kyrgyz Republic National Bank speaker)
- Kyrgyzstan’s tourism industry — plenty of investment opportunities (Maksat Damir uulu, Director of Tourism Department of the Ministry of Culture, Information & Tourism of the Kyrgyz Republic)
- A boutique of investment projects — introducing the Investment Promotion and Protection Agency of the Kyrgyz Republic (Shumkarbek Adilbek uulu, Director of the Agency)
- Introducing the High Technologies Park of the Kyrgyz Republic
Please contact email@example.com for the details of the event and to register your interest to attend.